I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil in my hand. (...just ask my mom about my handiwork on the walls as a child...) There is beauty and intrigue to every line and every shadow and I love taking the time build a portrait with them.

Simply give me a picture to work from and I will draw or paint the portrait to your specifications.

Thank you so much to all of you who have given me the opportunity to do some work for you and for sharing your stories and memories!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Art Blog

I recently discontinued my website. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but the site was getting too costly to continue. As always, feel free to contact me about any project. I love to work in pencil and also in watercolor. Portraits are my forte but I also draw pets and even a house here or there. I also love to do photo restorations.

I will try to add pictures as I get time to. The format of a blog isn't as great as a website so bear with me as I figure out the best way to do this.

Thanks again to all of you who have given me the opportunity to do some work for you!








































3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Beck! I LOVE the 2nd drawing of the older woman...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You have an incredible talent Becky! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Becky! Amazing! So what are your prices about?!? I would love something done! Love them!! Post more!!

    ReplyDelete