I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil in my hand. (...just ask my mom about my handiwork on the walls as a child...) There is beauty and intrigue to every line and every shadow and I love taking the time build a portrait with them.

Simply give me a picture to work from and I will draw or paint the portrait to your specifications.

Thank you so much to all of you who have given me the opportunity to do some work for you and for sharing your stories and memories!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Something old…something new

Thought it was time for me to put up some more pictures. Keeping busy as always. Thanks everyone for the work you throw my way!

This is a drawing I did for my mom years ago. It's from her school photograph. She cut her own hair just for school pics. Needless to say, her mother wasn't very happy with her. It's still one of my favorite drawings.



I just did this one for Christmas (2011). These are four of my beautiful sisters-in-law. My sister-in-law Jill wanted to do something for her sisters…viola' here it is!



This is another one I did awhile ago. The mother of the bride commissioned this one to give to her daughter (the bride). The bride fought breast cancer throughout the engagement and they worried she wouldn't make it. She was a tough cookie and her wedding day was special for lots of reasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment